- 1 Account
- 1.1 How do I save my progress?
- 1.2 How can I reset my account or restart the game?
- 1.3 How do I change my nickname?
- 1.4 I would like to remove my account and all the data that you store about me. How do I do that?
- 1.5 Can I share my computer with my family so that they can also play Forge of Empires?
- 1.6 I forgot my password. What do I do?
How do I save my progress?
Your progress is saved automatically, so you don't need to do anything yourself.
How can I reset my account or restart the game?
You can play on more than one world and thus basically start over if you wish. But if you really want your account deleted from a specific game world, please get in touch with us!
How do I change my nickname?
Once you have registered your account, it is not possible to change a nickname anymore. Nicknames can only be changed in special cases, for example if you accidentally used your full name as your nickname or if a nickname is inappropriate.
I would like to remove my account and all the data that you store about me. How do I do that?
Please get in touch with us and we will advise.
Of course! The more, the merrier! The only thing you need to remember is that you can only play your own account and can not share your password with other players.
I forgot my password. What do I do?
You can reset your password on the login page. Use the 'Forgot your password?' link, enter your e-mail and you will get a password reset e-mail that will make it possible for you to set a new password for your account: